Terms & Conditions
- Full retention will be charged for cancellations received 10 days prior to arrival; 50% will be charged if received 11-14 days prior to arrival. No cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled 15 days prior to arrival. However, the above cancellation policy is not valid during long weekends, Christmas, New Year and certain other times of the year wherein rooms will be confirmed subject to non-refundable advance.
- In the unlikely event of our inability to provide you accommodation after committing, we will arrange alternate accommodation of similar standards and provide transportation free of cost.
- No refunds will be provided once the guest(s) have checked in. If guest(s) decide to check out earlier than their stipulated booking, retention will be charged as per the actual number of room nights as mentioned in their booking voucher.
- Extra mattresses are available on a triple occupancy basis at a premium; this cost includes breakfast for the third occupant as well. All occupants above the age of 5 years of age will be charged on the basis of a triple occupancy. In order to waiver this accommodation fees, guest(s) must present a valid ID proof that clearly states the child’s age as under 5 years.
- Urvashi’s Retreat is located amidst apple orchards in the upper Manali region of Himachal Pradesh. Along with pristine Himalayan beauty, the region is inhabited by several other living species of nature. While the management supervises the routine pest control protocol, our guests are requested to bear with us should they encounter rodents, insects or geckos in or around the premises. Should they require assistance, our guests are welcome to contact the management or house keeping staff, who will assist them in driving the species out of our premises.
- All our rooms are adorned with blue pine panels without chemical coatings. Should any guests suffer from a smell-sensitivity towards the same, they should request to be accommodated in the older rooms of the Retreat, which have a milder wood fragrance. The management does not take responsibility for providing its guests any fragrance-free rooms, since it is a natural characteristic of blue pine wood.
- All guests proceeding with their reservations represent the commitment that they will abide by the following rules & agreements : –
i) To pay the room charges mentioned above and to settle the hotel bills by mode of payment acceptable by the hotel. Personal cheques are not accepted. In case the organisation/ individual fails to settle the bill, the guest will be personally liable. The guest agrees to be held responsible for any and all charges incurred during the stay and agrees to settle all his account on the demand. The guest authorises the hotel management to charge his/her credit/ debit card for any charges not settled upon departure.
ii) The F & B bills of room-service orders will incur an additional service charge of 10% as per the hotel rules and regulations.
iii) The hotel authorities levy corkage charges on all personal alcohol being consumed on the premises. All guests are requested to comply with the same.
iv) As a courtesy to the F & B staff, all guests are requested to kindly adhere by the timings mentioned for buffet meal timings (as specified in the dining and bar areas) as well as a la carte orders.
v) Guests are requested to ensure compliance of government rules and regulations of taxation as well as a civil code of conduct that is minimally invasive to the staff and other guests on the hotel premises.
vi) Liability of the hotel arising out of the stay of the guest shall be limited to a sum not exceeding the maximum amount payable by the guest to the hotel on account of his/her stay bill.
vii) Liability of the hotel arising out of any claim by the guest on account of any tortuous act shall be limited to a sum not exceeding the maximum amount payable by the guest on account of his/her stay bill and as per the guest liability compensatory fees allotted by the insurance company in place.
viii) All disputes arising from or incidental stay itself or through any Franchiser or any other persons directly or indirectly involved shall be subject matter of dispute between guest and hotel only and shall be referable to arbitration in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and conciliation Act 1996 conducted in the city where the hotel is situated by a sole arbitrator who shall inter alia shall have qualification of ten years experience in the hospitality industry and be duly appointed by the Indian Council of Arbitration. All disputes between the guest and hotel is situated solely between the hotel authorities and the concerned guest party; and none other shall have jurisdiction in respect of such disputes.
ix) Upon check out, the concerned guest takes full responsibility of providing authentic feedback on all offline as well as online platforms that could, in any way effect the hotel value or reputation. Any fraudulent review(s) will be dealt with direct intervention by the concerned authorities of the respective review portal and the hotel undertakes full prerogative of acting as an active whistleblower in its defense.
x) Urvashi’s Retreat is a premium boutique resort that commits itself to the finest travel and hospitality experiences as per its efforts. However, should there arise a situation of guest dissatisfaction in terms of accommodation, reservation, service or any other experience that bears direct relevance with Urvashi’s Retreat, the hotel authorities regret to inform their guests the absence of any guarantees on the former’s part and reiterate the supreme validity of these terms and conditions in the resolution or abandonment of any dispute(s).
- Urvashi’s Retreat does not offer complimentary meals or accommodation for drivers accompanying its guests. A basic refreshment (welcome drink or tea) is available for all drivers upon arrival at the staff cafeteria. Should the guest wish to arrange for their driver’s meals at the hotel, kindly note that standard charges and taxes will apply and is conditioned upon availability. As for the driver’s lodging, we provide paid accommodation in the staff quarters as per availability and management discretion. Hence, the management urges all its guests to kindly make alternate accommodations for their drivers, especially so in the winter months during which it can get extremely uncomfortable for drivers to sleep in their respective cars. The management will gladly suggest a list of accommodations available in the vicinity for visiting drivers and urge the guest to kindly direct their driver’s accommodations there to avoid last minute inconvenience/misunderstandings.
- Urvashi’s Retreat has a zero tolerance policy towards any abuse or harassment directed towards its staff by any guests or visitors. Any guests found engaging in disrespectful behaviour vis-à-vis the staff of Urvashi’s Retreat will be asked to vacate the premises upon immediate effect.
- In case of any accidental/ unintentional damage of property at Urvashi’s Retreat will be fully covered by the concerned guest involved. The price will be determined by the management as per its market contingency/ availability and the management at Urvashi’s Retreat is not responsible to assure the concerned guest of this rate parity, specifically due to the inconvenience in replenishment.
- Urvashi’s Retreat does not tolerate any deliberate acts of vandalism, upon the occurrence of which, the guest will be charged with disciplinary action as well as compensatory charges decided by the management. Incidents of deliberate vandalism could amount to the concerned guest being asked to vacate the property upon immediate effect.
By confirming their booking, all guests at Urvashi’s Retreat imply that they have have carefully read and understood the terms and agree that the same shall be binding upon them for the entire duration of their meal/ stay/ wellness session.